Friday, May 1, 2015

TGIF!



Friday!  It's finally Friday!  Oh Friday, how I love you.

TGIF, TGIF, TGIF!  Fridays are fabulous.  And you, my friends, ARE fabulous!

Fridays start with such high hopes.  I do have to work at my "real" job but it's casual day (yes!) and once it hits five o'clock, I can turn off the legal jargon.  I always plan the usual - - errands, laundry, general house drudgery - - for my weekends and want to squeeze writing time in there as well.

Don't you think every weekend should be three days?  I know I need it, what with one day being for the aforementioned drudgery, one day to socialize and hang out with friends and one day to just decompress and sit in front of Lifetime if I choose.  Four day work weeks would be heavenly, wouldn't they?

Speaking (somewhat) of which, why is it that I always have so many creative ideas bouncing around in my head while I'm in the office and when I get home and in front of my computer, I have a crazy desire to eat/nap/watch reality crap?  Can anyone answer that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment